Write ten original thoughts that will be stuffed inside fortune cookies for perfect strangers to read.
1. Hallo. I am looking for cousin Larry Appleton.
2. Truly I say to you that one of them will betray You.
3. Did you think perhaps I was happier in that cookie? No. No you didn’t. You only think about yourself.
4a. When immersed in water, this fortune turns into a sponge.
4b. Watch, your date is about to put their fortune in water. Just laugh, don’t tell them we know.
5. This cookie was inspected by #445. Dry clean only.
6. You are thinking of the number 15. Yeah, I’m that fucking good.
7. ♫ Never gonna give you up.. never gonna let you down. ♫
8. My mixtape is straight fire, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
9. When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Walden Pond, in Concord, Massachusetts, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. I lived there two years and two months. At present I am a sojourner in civilized life again.